:: RINI EKAYATI ::1.10.16

Hi, there!

Start blogging after a long time. It had been a long time since the last time I updated this blog. I had finished my study at Faculty of Art, Department of Linguistics, Delhi University, India. Now, I'm a lecturer. This is a new adventure in my life. There were many things happened a long the journey, and it almost seven years now since I started as a lecturer. For the first time I entered my first session class, it was an amazing moment. I felt like it was a dream come true. Even I never planned to be a teacher, but I found my life in sharing knowledge with other. The class was a big class, there were 43 students there. The subject that I delivered was Prose and Poetry. What a subject! I like prose and I do like poem, but I never teach about it before. I just learned it at the faculty for my bachelor degree. So, it was a new experience for me. Trembling and my body shaking a little bit. In fact, I had to do it. I felt a little awkward at the first time. I tried so hard not to show it to my students. The time run so slow, I thought. Step by step, I started to fell comfortable with the situation in the class. The students were so nice, they helped me a lot. They respected me so much, and served me with good attitude, thanks all! You were awesome. Finally, the session came to its end. I thanked to Allah, SWT, that everything run well at the class. Actually, there were many stories created during this journey until now. I tell you later, OK! I have a class now, so see you later..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner



<< Home


Greatest Songs Collection    The Wonder of Bollywood



::A::     ::B::     ::C::     ::D::     ::E::     ::F::     ::G::     ::H::     ::IIndah Dwi Permata   ::J::     ::K::     ::L::     ::M::     ::N::     ::O::     ::P::     ::Q::     ::R::     ::S::     ::T::     ::U::     ::V::     ::W::     ::X::     ::Y::     • Yahyi Mardhiya   ::Z::    




::A::     ::B::     ::C::     ::D::     ::E::     ::F::     ::G::     ::H::     ::I::     ::J::     ::K::     ::L::     ::M::     ::N::     ::O::     ::P::     ::Q::     ::R::     ::S::     ::T::     ::U::     ::V::     ::W::     ::X::     ::Y::     ::Z::    

Direktori Media Sumatera-Sumatra Directory

Waspada Medan    •Bangka Pos    • Harian SIB Medan    • Riau Pos    • Padang Ekspres    • Berita Sore Medan    • Harian Serambi Aceh    • Sriwijaya Pos Palembang    • Harian Analisa Medan